Mobile banking refers to the ability to perform various banking activities using a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet, instead of going to a physical bank branch.
- Checking account balance quickly
- Fund transfers: You can transfer money between your own accounts or send money to other people’s accounts.
- Bill payments: You can pay your bills.
- Account statements: You can access your account statements to review your transaction history and track your expenses.
- Mobile deposits: Some banks allow you to deposit checks by simply taking a photo of the check using your mobile device.
- ATM/Branch locator: You can find the nearest ATMs or bank branches.
- Alerts and notifications: You can set up alerts and notifications to receive updates about your account activity.